We are hiring!
We are looking for a backend developer to join our team in Barcelona. Will consider junior applicants as well, so do not hesitate to apply even if you have not a lot of experience. Also open to both full time, part time or even freelance collaboration.
Drop us a line at email@example.com if you are interested.
Our custom developments are mostly based in Ruby on Rails and MongoDB. We use Ansible automation for server configuration and provisioning and New Relic for monitoring and performance optimisation. Jenkins takes care of our builds.
Not in a religious way, we work close to the scrum with dailies, weekly releases and so on.
Tasks and documentation is handled by the Atlassian suite and occasionally we use Trello boards.
We are looking for someone...
- Responsible and with a deep care in project success
- Talented and straight in solution implementation
- Solid experience in application development
- Fluent Git usage
- Attention to details
- Focused in Ruby on Rails (3.x and 4.x)
- Experience in Linux/Unix environments
- English + Spanish
... and would be great if
- Used to test with Rspec and Cucumber
- No allergies to other programming languages. Better if you have interest in other programming languages, actually.
- Flexible working hours (for real)
- You will lead your own work
- Competitive remuneration package
- Nice team, not only made of programmers
- Cosy and bright headquarters close to the beach
- Awesome coffee machine.